Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Make Money thru PayPerPost, Smorty and other Paid review services

In my attempt to financial freedom I did every possible ways I could monetize my free time online. As I stumble upon these paid review services where they pay you every time you post available opportunities that they offer I thought in trying out. There's nothing to lose in the first place. The idea is very simple they pay you per post. It's something like the service is the middleman between you and the advertiser. Although there are minimum requirements but then again it's not unrealistic that even a 16 year-old blogger can comply. The most popular nowadays is PayPerPost and Smorty. Some requirements like Pagerank ang Google Standing is deem not necessary as long as you have enough traffic and marketable reviews then you're good to go.

Try those links above those might work too.

No comments: