Saturday, April 5, 2008

Blogging for Money

Blogging seems to be the easiest way in making money online. You don’t need to be a geeky programmer or ace web designer to start one; as long as you know how to write then you’re good to go.

Today numerous blogging website provides the service absolutely free. What I recommend if you’re not ready to own up a domain yet is Blogspot or Blogger which is own by Google. It’s user friendly and everything you need is already laid down including the Ads, all you have to do is consistently update your blog.

Before you can start monetize you’re blog you need to gather more reader first, you need to increase your site’s traffic, page views and live hits. Sounds technical? It’s actually not; you will learn the nitty-gritty of it as you go along the way.

I’m not trying to play expert here I myself is starting to make the most out of my free time in blogging. There are lots of free resources, eBooks and blogs online that talk about successful blogging. You might try the link above or besides this entry.

That’s it for now, next post I will show you alternatives to Adsense.

No comments: